Add Additional Tabs to Product Pages

Modules, Add-ons and custom code that's more than just a quick hack or Mod.
ThinkGenius

Add Additional Tabs to Product Pages

Post by ThinkGenius »

This module allows you to create as many extra "Tabs" as you would like for a product. You can define the name and the content of the tab in a easy to use WYSIWYG editor. The system supports using the built in Tabs system on the product pages and simply appends to any tabs you already have predefined or works without tabs and simply creates div's below the product description. There is also an option plugin so-to-speak for this module that allows you to create additional content areas for your product pages that are separate from the tabs and be be placed anywhere within your product template. Both can be run together allowing total control over the content on your product pages!

The module is for ISC version 6.0.11+.

If you have any questions, please contact me at dustin@thinkgenius.com or Skype me at Dustin013.
http://www.thinkgenius.com
"Yes, I can do that."
Looking for custom coding for your cart?
Automation, creating new features, editing existing features... I do it all, so feel free to contact me.
I have an extensive list of references available upon request.
medicom

Re: Add Additional Tabs to Product Pages

Post by medicom »

What is the price of this module?
pharexys

Post by pharexys »

I have mailed you, if you read this first, we are interested in your module. Thanks
noticz

Post by noticz »

Why not post the price? I mean seeing a price right in front of you tells me one of two things. I can either afford it or I can't...I sell products online and I wouldn't sell anything if I had call or email for price. I think you would sell more if you posted a price and put buy it on your website.

Put compatibility and installation charge on there if you have to. Just my thought!