[PAID] "Free Shipping" Coupon Modification

Modules, Add-ons and custom code that's more than just a quick hack or Mod.
ThinkGenius

[PAID] "Free Shipping" Coupon Modification

Post by ThinkGenius »

With the current coupon system you can apply a percentage off of the total order or a fixed amount to be subtracted from the price of order but that is really the extent of the functionality offered with the coupon system as it currently stands. You can’t define whether or not free shipping is to be offered to the customer using the product. Now you can! With this new modification you can create a coupon as you normally would and now have the extra option to apply free shipping to the order. If you don’t want the coupon to affect the price of the order but simply want the coupon to negate the cost of shipping this is now possible. Maybe you would like to create a coupon that give 20% or $20 off as well as free shipping… you can do that to! This module is built right into the current Coupon system so there are no extra panels you will need to browse to! It is as simple as it could possibly get!

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me at dustin@thinkgenius.com or Skype me at Dustin013.
http://www.thinkgenius.com
"Yes, I can do that."
Looking for custom coding for your cart?
Automation, creating new features, editing existing features... I do it all, so feel free to contact me.
I have an extensive list of references available upon request.
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Free Shipping Coupon Modification

Post by Martin »

Just a thought but I don't see any attachments, links or anything for this..
CharlieFoxtrot
Confirmed
Confirmed

Post by CharlieFoxtrot »

Martin wrote:Just a thought but I don't see any attachments, links or anything for this..
Hmmm... at first glance, I thought it was a free mod. But I guess not.

As they say, punctuation is important.

"Let's eat, Grandma!" -= vs =- "Let's eat Grandma!"
ISC 4.0.7

"... and let's be honest that whole "by design" thing is getting old too."
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martin »

CharlieFoxtrot wrote:Hmmm... at first glance, I thought it was a free mod. But I guess not.
Ah, yeah that makes a bit more sense...

I've edited the title to remove the confusion... Did wonder why it made little sense.