Several ISC Modules

Modules, Add-ons and custom code that's more than just a quick hack or Mod.
interdev2php2

Several ISC Modules

Post by interdev2php2 »

Hello Together,

we created several ISC modules like:

• Store Locator - (check out the store locator https://www.nsdpowerball.com.au/storeLocater.php It allows you to list you retails stores with all contact details and map

• PayPal surcharge mod - allows you to specify a surcharge for PayPal payments which also shows on the invoice

• Incremental shipping fees - makes it easier to set up IS shipping zones as you can set a base fee and then a steady increment per gram i.e base fee 9$ from 0-1kg and after that $5 for each additional KG

• Shipping Insurance - allows you to set tow kind of incremental shipping insurance rates local and overseas which customer can opt to use during check out

• PayPal subscriptions - allows for product subscription via PayPal

• SecurePay payment - payment gateway for securepay with CVV (default Interspire module has cause me a lot of trouble and double debits and has no CVV hence we re wrote it from scratch)

• Product level Discount by customer group - allows you to specify product discounts which ONLY apply to selected customer group/s

• Referrals including statistics - allows you to capture how people found your site by traditional media i.e Newspaper, Radio, TV etc

• Automatic status change if tracking number is barcode scanned - changes order status from awaiting fulfillment to shipped after barcode scanning con note and clicking save

• Sync Interspire products with ecommercetemplates.com shopping cart -

• Back End credit card facility for phone orders - Interspires so called telephone order facility is deeply flawed as you actually can not accept credit card trough it and lets face it how many customer who order via telephone would then like to pay via bank transfer????? This module enables you to accept credit cards in the same back end order flow no switching screens or manually noting down credit card details (currently works with global collect and securepay but other payment gateways can be implemented)

• sms notification for tracking number - sms the tracking number to customer via sms (currently implemented for SMS Global)

We also offer ISC custom development and template design for US$35 per hour for overseas customers or AU$40 for Australian customers, if you in need of a developer just drop us an email at interdev2php <at> gmail.com

Regards

Steve
Last edited by interdev2php2 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Several ISC Modules

Post by Martin »

Hey Steve,

Any chance you could write up a little paragraph on what each of your existing mods does? I figure it would be useful to know so if anyone asks they can be directed in your direction.

Cheers.
interdev2php2

Post by interdev2php2 »

Hi Martin,

Sure will do within the next couple of days, and I congratulate you to the forum nice to have something a bit more independent and uncensored.

Hope it will have a great uptake.

Steve
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martin »

interdev2php2 wrote:Sure will do within the next couple of days
Thanks.. would be very useful.
and I congratulate you to the forum nice to have something a bit more independent and uncensored.
Ah... I don't think it was censored so much as just ignored... At least here there's no expectation or hope that someone from support will help, it's pure community.
Hope it will have a great uptake
Aye... :)
babyREFLUX

Post by babyREFLUX »

Martin wrote:Aye... :)
Maybe a translation for those south of Sheffield ;)
Tony Barnes

Post by Tony Barnes »

The find a stockist is quite like ours - http://www.savant-health.com/pages/Find-a-Stockist.html - was certainly "fun" getting that to work fully!
gaz
Confirmed
Confirmed

Post by gaz »

babyREFLUX wrote:
Martin wrote:Aye... :)
Maybe a translation for those south of Sheffield ;)
Oi and whats wrong with sheffield?!

Impressive list of mods, I'll certainly be interested in the sms mod