$$ Seeking Help -- ISC 5.5.4 code modification --

Modules, Add-ons and custom code that's more than just a quick hack or Mod.
MarkSKell

$$ Seeking Help -- ISC 5.5.4 code modification --

Post by MarkSKell »

Thanks for reading.

I am looking to hire someone to do the following:

-- Flat-out removal of ISC's "built-in" image optimization --

Specific Requirements:

- I have 8 e-carts all running on ISC 5.5.4. <--- I'm not looking for someone to come in and 'fix my cart' as much as I am looking for a developer to create a patch or fix (or a set of instructions even) that I could then use on all my carts.

- I would require there be no cap to the amount of e-carts that I could use this 'fix' on. Like I said, I have 8 ISC licenses and plan on getting more. (due to the nature of my request, if need be I'll sign whatever you want stating that I will not re-sell or share your work)

--------------------------------

I'd also be interested in getting a quote for the following: (as I have no idea whether this would be cost prohibitive, if it obviously is, please don't waste your time quoting it out) <--- and thank you.

- As of 5.5 ISC now creates like 5 instances of the same damn image??
- And I guess the way they organized them previous to 5.5 just wasn't confusing enough. Now we have folders with both letters and numbers.
- Good thing there are so many folders designated for images. Because I didn't want to get rid of old images that I no longer use anyways, thanks Interspire.
- At this rate I'll be maxing out my disc space by Summer.

How much would it cost to put a stop to this madness? <--- I really don't care if it means having to upload every last image again. So with that in mind, you wouldn't have to worry about creating a 'fix' for my existing images, I really just want someone to seriously simplify the process of saving an image in the cart. <--- Is this even a possibility without rewriting half the cart?

Thank you for your time,

Mark Kelleher