Mod Advertising: New Rule

News, updates and release information
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mod Advertising: New Rule

Post by Martin »

Having seen a number of posts from mod writers and those offering a custom service for Interspire products I've noted a distinct lack of follow through or engagement from the mod writer once they've posted their initial "Here's my WOW product/mod/fix".

Common sense tells me this is something of a waste of time because if someone actually posts a query and it's ignored, the mod writer immediately places themselves in the exact same camp as Interspire's infamous support/communication black hole.

I'm not asking for advertising cash, or any freebies for myself (I wish!) but as this is a community I think it's only fair that those wishing to provide a service to that community, have enough sense to actively support and engage that community, even if it is just to respond to their own threads (nobody is asking you to become Interspire Support - unless that's what you're offering)

This is also fair warning that any mod writers and/or service providers that don't bother to heed this request, will have their adverts summarily removed.

Thanks for listening.
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mod Advertising: New Rule

Post by Martin »

Right... email sent to all registered users for speed.

Sorry, those of you who really hate this sort of communication... I try to avoid it where possible.
CharlieFoxtrot
Confirmed
Confirmed

Re: Mod Advertising: New Rule

Post by CharlieFoxtrot »

Thank you.
ISC 4.0.7

"... and let's be honest that whole "by design" thing is getting old too."