This is a PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE FORUM

The place to vent your spleen or sing your praises...
Forum rules
This forum is a chance for you to let your hair down and tell it like you feel it is. It is not without consequence however, and you must always ensure your language, your integrity and honesty remain intact.

You are responsible for your comments (not this forum) so be prepared to back them up or withdraw them.

This is a PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE FORUM

Postby Martin » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:54 pm

It's been noted that most, if not all, complaints (and compliments) about Interspire in their Customer forums are inaccessible to the rest of the world. As such it's potentially easy to for Interspire to ignore them while new customers are blissfully unaware of issues.

This forum has been created expressly for customers to make their voice heard (good or bad) in a public forum... The key to remember is that this is a public forum and as such will be indexed and read by existing and/or potential customers. What you say here will have implications for your reputation just as much for Interspire so try to think your points through properly and avoid saying anything you might regret later.

Tip: The "Save" draft function on these forums is quite useful for venting whilst allowing you to sleep on it :)

.. and yes I'm well aware of the irony of this post. I've been one unspoken individual since I started getting into the code properly but try to learn from my mistakes :oops:
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Rant or Rave