CS-Cart forum space

CS-Cart discussion for ISC orphans
(ie: space for Interspire (ex?) customers to discuss CS-Cart in context of previous experience)
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

CS-Cart forum space

Post by Martin »

Given that Interspires treatment of existing customers is poor to appalling I think it's fair to say that many have opted to move on or at least look elsewhere so I'm starting to add forum spaces for potential contenders such as CS-Cart so that those of us familiar with ISC can discuss the pro's, con's or nuggets of intel within a common context.

I'm not looking for this forum space to compete with the existing CS-Cart forums at all, nor is it intended ($deity forbid!) to descend into a rant fest as discussions regarding Interspire have often become. Instead I figure we all have a reasonably informed experience of what Interspire does/doesn't do well and this has in turn given us a short cut to see what CS-Cart does/doesn't offer.

In short, we know what we're talking about whereas those focused within CS-Cart might need a few hours catching up time to understand our point of view on a few things.

Make sense? Ah, you'll get there :)