Free at last, free at last!

Discussion by existing Interspire Cart customers regarding potential alternatives.
3iron

Free at last, free at last!

Post by 3iron »

After having managed six ISC carts over the years, I've been gradually been migrating each to another cart, due to the well publicising issues with ISC and my lack of faith in them. I'm pleased to share that I finally agreed this morning with the last cart owner to change too. Woohoo!

That means that, in a few weeks, I'll be free of ISC ! :D

To save anyone asking, I've moved to CS-Cart. :mrgreen:

3iron
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Free at last, free at last!

Post by Martin »

3iron wrote:After having managed six ISC carts over the years, I've been gradually been migrating each to another cart, due to the well publicising issues with ISC and my lack of faith in them. I'm pleased to share that I finally agreed this morning with the last cart owner to change too. Woohoo!

That means that, in a few weeks, I'll be free of ISC ! :D

To save anyone asking, I've moved to CS-Cart. :mrgreen:

3iron
Gah!... Lucky s*d... ;)

At some point I know I'd appreciate a "Gotcha list" for the things you have to watch out for in CS-Cart... I've got to make that jump at some point...
3iron

Post by 3iron »

Martin wrote: At some point I know I'd appreciate a "Gotcha list" for the things you have to watch out for in CS-Cart... I've got to make that jump at some point...
Jump right in, the waters lovely :)

I prob wouldn't be as sophisticated user are yourself, but there's not to much to look out for - the Cart Admin is a breeze, the CS cart online knowledge base is amazingly good and they've an active community forum for additional help.

They have V3 coming out very soon, currently in Beta, so if interested, wait for that.
wezers

Post by wezers »

been looking at cs3 myself, i think it will be 12 months before a stable cs3 is available and any mods updated according looking at other cs users comments.

CS still has its problems as with any other cart, knowing which ones before moving is key.
wes