Solecart anyone

Discussion by existing Interspire Cart customers regarding potential alternatives.
appsfinder

Solecart anyone

Post by appsfinder »

is solecart a replacement for interspire shopping cart
Martin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Solecart anyone

Post by Martin »

appsfinder wrote:is solecart a replacement for interspire shopping cart
Well... it's "written" by cartaddon, otherwise known as Mr_ISC, and various other epitaphs, many of them not particularly polite.

It's basically a rip off that I would not recommend touching with a 5,000 metre cattle prod as much because it will almost certainly be handed a cease and desist by Interspire for copyright infringement. There's also the matter of the deliberate ransomware routine that was put into the 6.1.8 "patch" released by same... so seriously, avoid like the plague!!
MegaFemaTron2
Confirmed
Confirmed

Re: Solecart anyone

Post by MegaFemaTron2 »

I have to second what Martin said. The person who released that version has taken mods and hacks we've posted on this site and is charging money for them on the cartaddon site ( the "Interspire Daily Deals addon" they sell is from the automated daily, weekly and monthly sales tweak I posted on this site. The "Interspire Shopping Cart Custom URL" mod is completely stolen from the "Custom Slugs" mod another programmer made for ISC.)
ISC 6.1.1 Ultimate Edition