looking for an interspire developer

Space for requests for help (paid jobs, etc..) and for advertising ISC related services.
Forum rules
Spamming, faked third party recommendations, and any other basic intrusion on common sense will result in posts being removed, overall bans and redirects of your domain(s) to competitors if you ignore this.

Tip: Let your work and genuine recommendations for genuine customers speak louder than your promises and advertising.
louiseh

looking for an interspire developer

Post by louiseh »

Hi there

I am new to this site and v glad I came across it ! I am looking for a developer that can convert psd to interspire template. This is of course a paid position, please forward your quotes. We know what we want the site to look like but need someone to help us make it happen! :) . We can provide all the psd's required. Can this be done on Interspire? Im hoping so. We also need to make sure that it is compatible with all browsers. I have had many offers from e-lancer etc but I would prefer a recognised developer to do the work. Any advice or help you can give me would be great. Our current website can't stay the way it is!

Many thanks

Louise
Roydekker

Re: looking for an interspire developer

Post by Roydekker »

Contact Mashmedia. [WE] also have additional modules, add-ons and templates for a Interspire shop.

Mod Note: Please do not post as if you are a third party recommendation... Identify yourself as the service you are suggesting...