trying to add forum (style a forum or session)

Tips, Tricks, How To Guides, etc..
axel

Re: trying to add forum (style a forum or session)

Post by axel »

hi,

martin do you think isc will allow phpbb to run a session the way i was trying or similar ?

I got it to ignore that and another after that and got this Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class template in C:\wamp\www\phpBB3\includes\template.php on line 24
maybe its better to just make the phpbb3 template look like the shops... i guess the only thing i need in the forum is a big button in the header "return to shop"
but I will still have the problem or multiple sign ups required..
I lost an entire day to day got no work done on this yet (just sat down :-P )

i will look into the external authentication on the phpbb side that sounds like a viable option if it works :mrgreen:

one way or another i will have to make something work. :ugeek:

Thanks

Axel.
axel

Post by axel »

any idea where i could find someone to do some of the coding for me i am striking out on this one ><
axel

Post by axel »

ok so i got the entire forum looking the way i want the only thing left to do is when someone signs up on the store side to get the info into phpbb sql as well :?
i was thinking to mod the create account form add a few fields and somehow make it send the info to phpbb and then disable the registrations on phpbb its self... any ideas
chicton

Post by chicton »

I have used beans to handle such cases isc using php. You have to tailor it a bit though as they could pose some security threats with possible malfunction on the bean file. You just have to play around with the session bean for you to arrive at your chosen style. I would then implement breadcrumbs as an andded feature.
LSMonline

Post by LSMonline »

hmmmm it sounds interesting. no idea how to do it> <you can point me in the right direction

LSM Silk Mills