Custom Payment Gateway Intergartion

Tips, Tricks, How To Guides, etc..
milindsaraswala

Custom Payment Gateway Intergartion

Post by milindsaraswala »

Hi,

I am new to this forum and also new to Interspire Shopping cart. I don't know how to work on PHP, I come from C# and VB background.

I have integrated our local payment gateway in Interspire Shopping cart. My payment gateway is somewhat like Paypal so I copied it and modified it. It is working very good it is forwarding to my payment gateway with proper amount.

Problem is after successful transaction payment gateway will redirect to finishorder.php and it is showing Payment Awaiting , my problem is how can I change payment transaction to successful. When it returns to shopping cart I want to show full detail of the last order. I also want to know how can i add transaction id, transaction date and other stuff in database.

Kindly somebody help me.
mors3

Re: Custom Payment Gateway Intergartion

Post by mors3 »

When finishorder.php is landed upon it's expecting a collection of data with a field and value in there to show that the payment has been successful, it sounds like your payment gateway is pushing a field and value of successful incorrectly.

The best way to see how this is happening is to run something like Fiddler to watch the site when it posts back from the gateway, then drill in and see which field has the success attribute, then add that to finishorder.php's understanding of success. (I say add as that will ensure that other, normal postbacks from other gateways are still supported).

Does that help?
ISC Ultimate (et al) 6.1.8
milindsaraswala

Post by milindsaraswala »

Thank you I have solved it already before 2 months :)
mors3

Post by mors3 »

hah! apologies, only joined a couple of days ago, should have looked up your posted date.
ISC Ultimate (et al) 6.1.8