Edit All Availability?

For Articles relating to more than one ISC version
imogico

Edit All Availability?

Post by imogico »

Hello everyone! I am new to interspired.net and can't wait to get involved.

So here is my dilemma.

I drop ship nearly all of my items from a distributer based in California. Since they don't let me know their stock levels, I just get a "yes" or "no" in terms of availability.

So when they provided me with a .csv file to import into the site, there was not a stock level, but there was a "Availability" column.

Interspire imported everything nicely, except for this availability column... It shows up in the product area with the pricing, SKU, all that other stuff with "Availability: Yes/No" only problem, is it still allows users to check out even if the availability is no.

My question is: Can I mass/mod that so users are unable to checkout if it says "AvailabIlity: No"

Also, is there a way to export a .csv file from the store itself? Thanks so much for your help!
Tony Barnes

Re: Edit All Availability?

Post by Tony Barnes »

Before you import the .csv, simply do a find/replace in excell in that column, change the yes's to 100, and the no's to 0, and import that as the stock level, no need to faff about with anything else.

There is an export option under the products tab in the control panel
bus del cu

Post by bus del cu »

FWIW you may find Navicat or SQLyog useful in your endeavours. You can create your own reports/exports etc using PHPreportmaker too.
If Micro$oft made cars you would have to buy a new one every time they repainted the lines in the road.
CharlieFoxtrot
Confirmed
Confirmed

Post by CharlieFoxtrot »

bus del cu wrote:FWIW you may find Navicat or SQLyog useful in your endeavours. You can create your own reports/exports etc using PHPreportmaker too.
Navicat is indispensable!! :D